Saturday, September 14, 2024

Z (46) T-72B3 obr.2023 (Russia)

For information on the T-72B3, I send you back to my publication of March 2023 on the T-72B3 obr.2016.  Following the evolution of the battlefield and the anti-tank threats, the T-72B3 has, like all other vehicles, continued to receive additional protections improvised on the ground or added during production.

The model is a 3D print from Best Resins. Unfortunately, and not for the first time with Best Resins, I encountered a number of issues with this kit: bad adjustment of the rolling gear/track parts with the main hull, modelling not conform with the real vehicle, missing parts,... I still have a number of Best Resins kit in my possession to build, but I will definitively take a break with my orders with them, more so in view of the very high quality models available today with other producers. I added the overhead engine and under hull protection, some ERA bricks and the extensive camo netting.






































No comments:

Post a Comment