Sunday, September 19, 2021

New arrivals

Lots of new things since my last "new arrivals" in June (!).

Firstly 3 packs of very nice 3D printed figures by Germania figuren.


Some NVA AFV/Tank crew and motor rifle troops. It was my first buy by Germania figuren and a test to see how they look and if they are compatible with my 20mm wargaming figures. Test passed ! They will come handy in my futures NVA projects.


Next, a very nice book by the Belgian Mirage 5 Pilots Association (MPA). The Mirage 5 attack aircraft was an important asset of the Belgian Air Force in the 70/80's and the MPA does a great job in keeping the memory of this wonderful aircraft. It's last book "Pictorial story of the 106 Mirages M5 B of the Belgian Air Force" is literally packed whit fantastic photos. The book can be obtained by ordering via Pictorialstorybook@gmail.com.



During my family holidays in Germany last August, I bought 2 hard to find old kits:
The MT-LB by Siga Model (futur ACE)


and the Topas-2AP by ACE



Since back from my holidays, I also bought

The Revell early M109 (with the short barrel)


2 very nice BM-1K conversion kits for S-Model BMP-1 from SP Designs, a one man Ukrainian company first 1/72 scale conversion as they normally do 1/35. Unfortunately, with the new EU import taxe rules and the shameful profit our postal service derives from it, it will be my last Ukrainian purchase.


and finally, quite unreasonably given the height of my "to do" stack, the all new S-300 from Hobbyboss









No comments:

Post a Comment