Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Tourism in Germany (4)

Last personal stop during our family holidays in Berlin and on the German Baltic coast: self driving a BMP-1 at Panzeraction. Being able to drive a Soviet tracked vehicle, and more specifically a BMP-1, was a project that I had had for a long time. Until now, I had never been able to find the opportunity to organize it, but since there are so many places in Germany that offer this kind of activity, Ie had to give it a go. The restrictions due to the covid crisis almost prevented me, many sites being closed for the moment. Tight email negotiations with Jรถrg from PanzerAction finally allowed me to set an appointment and on August 10 I was finally able to fulfill my dream and drive a BMP-1 for 1 hour. I was not disappointed and when it was over I will have done it again ๐Ÿ˜Ž Highly recommended ๐Ÿ˜







More pictures and movies here







No comments:

Post a Comment